lai fufu in Munich Germany

 
Lai Fufu is next to Fernmeldeturm München - Blutenbergstrasse and is located in Upper Bavaria, Bavaria, Germany
 

Laifufu Teesalon

Maillingerstraße 14
(Eingang Blutenburgstraße)
80636 München
Tel. 089 / 5506 9988
info@laifufu.de

Öffnungszeiten:
Di.-Fr.: 11:30 - 19:00
Sa.: 10:00 - 16:00
 
so excited!!! May of 2012 I was brought to Germany to babysit my cousins son while she and her husband went on "Holiday" with his family. 
While here I discovered this wonderful tea shop, not 5 minutes from my cousins apartment,... and today I got to go back!!!
I am visiting again for 11 days while my cousin and her husband lead a retreat in Scotland.
 
 
so excited to visit this quant store,  After talking with the lady again, she said that she remembered me. 
I was in the shop on multiple occasions last time,

 
I bought a tea cup change purse, that I still use today.

I bought some jasmine tea this time



I also bought a gourd tea strainer

Cute teaset


my purchases

rushed back to the apartment to make tea




the gourd catches the loose tea leaves

so good!!!



1 comment:

  1. wow!! Thank you so very much for your kind and humbling words!!! I am glad you enjoy. Please feel free to follow along and comment any time. Enjoy your tea!! Kerrie

    ReplyDelete